Aeromexico Flight Change Policy
Sometimes you book your flight ticket in a rush and later have to make some planned changes. We have to reschedule it and often get puzzled on how to do it. There are many policies and procedures related to it. But it's always advised the passengers to gain all the reliable knowledge related to rescheduling before proceeding. You may or may not have to pay the charges for making the change. If you have booked your scheduled flight with Aeromexico, change policy, rules, regulations, procedures, and fees, let's understand the Aeromexico flight change policy, rules, regulations, procedures, and fees as the airline is well-known for providing the customers with the best services during the filth as well as while making the reservation. Let's list out the things you must know in a sequence.
Aeromexico flight change policy
- Suppose you make the changes to your flight ticket because of an accident or any medical condition. In that case, the changes you make will be free from all the charges.
- If the changes were made a few days before the scheduled departure of your flight, in that case, you are required to make the payment of the fee to make the changes.
- When your new flight costs more than your original flight, in that case, you are also required to pay the difference between the two flights.
- As per Aeromexico Same-Day Flight Change Policy, any changes you make within 24 hours of the flight booking, in that case, you're not required to pay the charges for making any change in your flight.
- If you wish to make the change in your flight on the exact flight departure, you are only allowed to do it 3-4 hours before the departure time.
- You are not allowed to make the changes in your flight after completing the process of check-in.
How to change Aeromexico flight ticket?
- Get onto the official website of Aeromexico and click on the 'Manage Booking.'
- Fill out the PNR number and the passenger's last name and proceed further to select your flight.
- After getting onto the flight, click on the option of 'change' and drop the necessary details, including the date on which you want to reschedule your flight.
- After making the changes, follow the on-screen process to make the payment of the charges, if applicable.
- You'll receive the confirmation in the email and the e-ticket of your rescheduled flight.
- You can make Aeromexico Change Flight over the Phone all you need to do is dial 1 (800) 237-6639 and, after getting connected, follow the IVR process.
- You have to wait for a while, after which the customer care agent will get in touch with you and ask them to make the changes to your flight ticket.
How much does it cost to change an Aeromexico flight?
If you don't come under the category in which you'll be liable to change your flight for free, you are required to pay $200 approximately for making the changes in your scheduled flight and up to $400 for making the changes in your international flights.
Follow the above-given details to know all about making the changes to your flight ticket with Aeromexico.